2007年4月28日土曜日

I love them!

Hello! How are you?
I’m sorry for this delay. I failed to plan for my homework....
I’ll see that I never repeat such a miss.

A few weeks ago, I visited my high school to give my juniors the textbooks and the cram books that I used to read when I was preparing for an examination.
Then, I saw my teacher who were from Sophia University and taught me English in the second grade in high school, Mr.Ichikawa.
He congratulated me on entering Sophia University and I thanked him because he is a teacher who made me like English!
When I showed my schedule of the classes, he told that he used to be taught by Mr.Ikeda
who is teaching me English grammar now!
Sure, there was no wonder because he graduated Sophia University about five years ago.
However, I was surprised and very happy that I can be taught his teacher.

Besides, the other day, I saw my friends who belonged to the literature club together in high school and our club adviser, Mrs.Yamada.
We met at the Musashi Koganei station, and went to the ice cream shop where our senior works. In the ice cream shop, we talk about each university over ice cream and coffee.
We entered different universities and even departments.
So, nobody led a similar life to that of anybody and the talks about each university are very interesting.
After we left the ice cream shop, we ate dinner in a family restaurant near the station.
I ate bonito steak and salad there. They are quite delicious!
While we ate dinner, I consult Mrs.Yamada about my hesitation about having the teaching course or not.
From high school days I have wanted to be a teacher,
because I disliked study itself before I was taught by Mr.Ichikawa.
Whether we like to study or not, we had to study in high school.
It was too hard for us to escape studying.
So, I became to hope to be a teacher who can understand feelings of students who hate studying and help them to rescue their mind from such bad situations; I want to let them like studying naturally as Mr.Ichikawa did for me.
Mrs.Yamada agreed with me and told me the pleasure of teaching. However, I lost the confidence that I can do it and then my faith is faltering now.
From this April, I have taught as a tutor in a supplemental private school.
In this work, I find it difficult for me to teach something to students,
and also realized my unskilled teaching.
Though it is very happy to teach children, I became to worry whether I made students hate studying with my poor teaching.
I never want to do so. I want to avoid only it.
Teaching is so difficult for me...but, I would like to let children know that it is happy to like to study still.
Well, I think to consider this problem for a while.

Anyway, I enjoyed this meeting, and I would like to see them again.
In next May, the sport festival is taking place in our high school.
I’m looking forward to visiting the festival. In our high school,
as the final event of the sport festival students and seniors gather with each club and dance Nikou Bayashi together.
When I was at high school, I love this event though I don’t like doing sports well.
I was happy to see seniors after a long time since we met last,
but now I’m in opposite position to last year and I expect to join the event as a senior for the first time!

It’s about end. Next time, I will never be late!
See you again.

0 件のコメント: