2007年5月8日火曜日

Music and I

Hi! How are you? Did you enjoy your golden week?

The first day of this golden week, I went to Takeshita Street, called by my friends.
I knew that in every golden week Takeshita Street is badly crowded.
I dislike crowd, so I opposed going there. However, one of my friends, who wanted to go there, persuaded me to give up and follow her.
As I expected, there are so many people that their heads looked like very big cloth.
This sight is strange enough for me to feel funny.
Why they came there while they knew this situation, though they couldn’t look goods and think about them adequately to choose?
I couldn’t think that they came there to buy clothes, but to see so many people!
Because our sight were filled with people! I was cracked up by the sight!
However I hate to enter the crowd anyway, so I left there right away and waited at another street where is not crowded until my friends finished to shop.
I couldn’t feel like shopping in such a crowd, differing from my friends.
Surely, I was happy to be with my friends, but I was tired out.

Instead, I had a lazily time next Friday and Saturday. I read my favorite comics and I could be refreshed. I love to read comics but I couldn’t have read them enough since I entered university. Then, I’m interested in a series of comics, “Honey and clover” now.
Besides, on Saturday I went to a CD rental shop and rented some CDs to which my friend recommended me to listen. One of the CDs is Franz Ferdinand’s “You Could Have It So Much Better”. In this CD, there is very famous a song as the BGM of commercial message of i-pod. Not to mention this song, the songs are very cool and exciting and delightful! Though they are certainly rock music and band music, they are also dance music! It is very new to me.
The other day, I bought a CD, Arctic Monkeys’ “Favorite Worst Nightmare”. I heard that they will play in the last of Summer Sonic after I bought it. I was convinced by this information. Their music is so wonderful! Lately, I’m fascinated with UK rock. Needless to say, I also love USA rock. They have different attractions, and I love both kinds of music. Simply my interest leans to UK rock now.

Well, some weeks ago an accident happened to my pretty guitar. The nut of my guitar came off when I was changing the old strings for the new strings! I was very surprised and confused with this happening, and I put back the nut and stick it with bond in panic. It seems to be no problem at the time, but I worried about it. Then, a few weeks ago I asked my seniors about it in the clubroom. They said that the safety of my guitar was lightly doubtful but repair was not needed for the present. In addition, some days ago I asked my friend of the club the same matter again. He said that as long as there is no trouble there is also no necessity to repair. However if I feel it too uneasy, I may need to have my guitar repaired to ease me of the anxiety. So far my guitar has no trouble, so I am using my guitar without repair.

Now, I will mention a meeting with my guitar.
I bought it on February of the second year of high school. Yes, it is the time we start to prepare for university entrance examination. So I used to go a cram school in Ochanomizu to take spring courses. In Ochanomizu, there are so many musical instrument shops. For a long time, I wanted a guitar or a bass guitar. However, in high school I have no friend who can talk about music and I gave up playing music and buying any musical instruments until I enter university. So I became to be anxious to get a guitar easily and I bought an acoustic guitar. (The reason why I would like a guitar instead of a bass guitar is that with an acoustic guitar I can enjoy on my own, but with a bass guitar I become to want someone to play music together.)

Oh, I filled out it!
See you next week :)

0 件のコメント: