2007年6月26日火曜日

In Public In This Week

Hello!
Last Monday, the June freshman live concert took place. On every Monday, my classes are only in the morning; speaking and German. So after the German class ended, I joined some members of my club, and went to the live music club, where we held the concert.
Then, we had a rehearsal and waited the opening of the concert. At five the June concert finally began. My turn was the sixth. Fidgeting, I watched and listened to the performances of the former bands. When it was coming to my turn, I went to the backstage, arranged for my performance. Though I played with all my might, I made some mistakes. However, I could also enjoy it certainly. My turn finished, I appreciated the performances of others. That’s so cool!

Though I got to be relieves to manage my performance, I also feel a little lonely. Why I feel so is that it was the last playing with that band which was made up by the seniors of the club for this live. There are so kind and nice that I cannot help appreciate and cannot thank them too much. Though I’m beginner and poor in playing the bass guitar, they coached me gently and backed me up. I could more enjoy playing the bass thank to them.

After the concert, I went to a restaurant to have dinner and studied there to the morning with some of my friend in the club. Although we were tired of a long standing during the concert, we tried to stay up all night. It’s like crazy! Two of the friends were unusually high-spirited and talkative and scrawled a lot of stupid pictures as if they had lost themselves. I think it was work of the power of the night. I want to think so.) On the other hand, another two of the friends studied seriously. Sitting between the two groups, the other friend and I were pretty uncomfortable.
The next day, Tuesday, we went to the university directly. I took a class of the constitution, and I came home to bring the text books of English and humanics. I had an announcement in humanics class about the change in the thought of nature. In the preparation of it, I referred to my notebooks of ethics and world history. I reminded the ethics class in high school and got to want to see my teachers. However, I was going to see them on the next Wednesday luckily because I was asked to speak about how to prepare for entrance examination by one of my teachers in high school, Ms. Kuwahara, who taught me English from junior high school days, certainly in third year of high school. It is not too much to say I owe her to enter the university. Actually, in junior high school I had too bad grade in English and she gave me many supplementary lessons. However, it resulted in vain because I was lazy about learning. (I think the cause of such laziness is negligence that I could be promoted to high school because of the six-year secondary education system.) So when I told her that I passed the entrance exam of Sophia University, she was surprised and complained to me for a laugh that I should bring back her pains, and I said I’m very sorry and thank you so much.

I’ll talk about the time when I was asked by her in the next contribution because in this time there were not enough the number of letters left.
See you again!

0 件のコメント: