2007年6月17日日曜日

After a ling time...

Hello!
I’m sorry for a delay yet again.
Recently it is becoming hot and I hear the rainy season has set in. How are you? I’m a little in poor health. Please be careful!
I’m really gloomy on rainy days. But I like this season because summer is coming. I love summer! And I dislike the cold. In winter, I wish I could hole up. So I far like the heat. However, the air-conditioning is too high in most rooms and trains. I also dislike it. All I need in summer are an electric fan and a window. It's more healthy and environment-friendly than using air-conditioner!

Well. As I wrote before, I've been to Tokyo Disney Land with my best friend on first Sunday of this month. You know, there were so many people on holiday, but I didn't mind because of the enough spread and the truly suitable control of it.
So, we tried to enjoy the attractions without Fast Pass. Without it you have to wait your turn in a line so long, and you usually use it. Of course we know. But we were tied of going the rounds of the attractions in the same way and wanted to have fun in a new way. As we expected, we had to form a queue whenever we would like to take any attractions. Certainly we were tired, but we were not boring because of lovely nonsense talking of us.
In addition, I bought a hair band with a pair of the Disney character’s ears for the first time. Well, though I have been Disneyland several times, I had never bought any hair band... since I felt anyway embarrassed. The friend bought a hair band of Minnie Mouse with a pretty bat and sweet laceworks and I bought one with Stitch’s ears although I don’t especially like this character.(Surely, I like it. But not especially) After all, when I tried to wear ears and ears, we found it suit moderately with me. Opposite to it, the ears of Dambo so much suited that you had never seen and those of Bambi made me like an animal it lives in a wood. Stitch was compromise.
Besides, I bought some gifts such as cookies that are very delicious and I gave out them to my friends.

Now, the other day the movie "Pirates of Caribbean -World End-" was released. I would like to go to see it! I love this series of the movie and I love works about pirates, say, the comic "ONE PEACE" and so on. I adore this theme anyway! Indeed, I hear that my ancestor was a kind of pirates in Setonaikai. Is it the reason? It doesn't matter to me.
Anyway, I love pirates enough to borrow a book about them from the library. The book is named "Pirates who was lost to history", and written about their history and some of the famous pirates. It's so exciting to me!
On Thursday of last week, I was going to make a speech about pirates on the speaking class. I prepared hard for it. However, I'm so foolish that I got up too late and missed the class. I was shocked so much. Besides, I was absent from the class on Monday before that Thursday... That's wrong. My bad habit is coming out. I must prevent it at all costs! Otherwise, I'll fail speaking class and so on. I have to stop being likely to oversleep.

By the way, the freshman live concert of my club is taking place tomorrow. Of course, I’ll play in the concert as I said formerly. I’m looking forward to play but feel uneasy too! I hope to work out... Anyway, I’ll do my best!! All I can do is only it.
See you again.

0 件のコメント: