2007年5月31日木曜日

May disease?

Hello! How is it going?
I’m fine, because I had something exciting last week and I'm getting rid of May disease!

Yes, I’m a little ill with May disease. Though I'm always likely to sleep late and capable of being late, I was too often late in these week. That’s wrong! I have to correct this habit right now... Well, as soon as possible. I’m sorry, I would like to quit this bad habit certainly, but I can't sure I can do it. Since I was at junior high school, I had been late so always that I was said to be well-known for lateness in our grade. Thanks to the great number of my lateness, all of my teachers seem to be troubled about promotions and all the like. I cannot apologize and thank them too much! Thank you!
Oh, that reminds me. Recently, one of my former teachers called me up and left messages on the answering-machine. She taught English to me in the third year of high school and made me enter the university. I’m greatly obliged to her for her instruction. Even so, why she called me? What she tried to tell me? ...Yes, I’ll give her another call soon. ...What she wants me??

By the way, I’ll talk about something exciting in these days.
Last Thursday I had a first practice with the band!
To my regret, one of the members absented himself from practice, in order to go to the live of his favorite artist. However, because he is the vocal, we could practice instrumental ensemble. That’s very fun! And I think we could do it better than I had expected. We could play it for the last, though the drums and I, the bass, are beginners! (Though the drums is beginner, he is a senior and has played another instrument.) That’s very happy for me! Besides, the members praised me for playing! While perhaps it might be flattery, I was so delighted! It was also nice that we talked over dinner after practice.
By the way, we played RADWIMPS’s “masu.” in this practice, which is the song I recommended as one of the four songs, we’re going to play in the June Concert. Then last Monday, we finished deciding the other songs. These are Get up Kids’s “Holiday”, Arch Enemy’s “Silver Wing”, and Thee Michelle Gun Elephant’s “Abakareta Sekai”. I have never listened to most of these songs and I’m glad to listen to songs unknown to me. I’m practicing these songs hard at present! Yeah!

Besides, I’m getting accustomed to my part-time job in the supplementary private school and becoming to be able to enjoy it. To be honest, it is hard for me to work without the induction courses that the new teachers are to take. I didn’t know what and how I have to do, and I couldn’t be familiar with the coworkers and the students. Though that’s very hard situation for me, now, after the inductions and the welcome party, I can find enjoyment in my work. So, besides I had additions of my students, I’ll do my best more than ever before!

In addition, in the evening of the day before yesterday, I saw my best friend again and talk over dinner. We stayed in the restaurant for five hours indeed! We had nothing special, but the talk didn’t run out and the time ran out before we know it anyway. Are we fools? Then, we promised to go Tokyo Disney Land in next Sunday. I’m looking forward to it! But I worry a little about my strength. I know I should build up my health, but I don’t like exercise except a walk. I know I’m wrong but I can’t help it.

May all tomorrows bring us happiness!
See you ;)

0 件のコメント: